vendredi 17 janvier 2020

Okeh Vol 01 (stereo)





Une playlist dédiée au label Okeh et plus particulièrement à des titres joués au Popcorn.
Tout est stereo.


Artistics - Get my hands on some lovin'
Artistics - I'll leave it up to you
Artistics - Patty cake
Artistics - This heart of mine
Billy Butler - (I've got a feeling) You're gonna be sorry
Billy Butler - Can't live without her
Billy Butler - Found true love
Billy Butler - Gotta get away
Johnny Watson - Comin' home baby
Johnny Watson - Fever
Major Lance - Gonna get married
Major Lance - I'm the one who loves you
Major Lance - Think nothing about it
Ted Taylor - Close your eyes
Ted Taylor - Pretending love
Vibrations - Finding out the hard way
Vibrations - Talkin' 'bout love
Walter Jackson - I don't want to suffer
Walter Jackson - Then only then
Walter Jackson - This world of mine


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire