jeudi 19 décembre 2019

Girls girls girls Vol 002 (stereo)




Deuxième volume des "Girls girls girls" avec des titres qui vous parleront sans pour autant que ce soit les meilleurs.


Anita Bryant - I'm not a child anymore  
Ernestine Anderson - You're not the guy for me 
Exciters - Hard way to go 
Irma Thomas - Time is on my side 
Jaynetts - Sally go round the roses
Lennon Sisters - Sad movies (make me cry)  
Leslie Uggams - River deep mountain high
Margaret Whiting - Broken hearted melody
Margie Singleton - Walkin' back to happiness
Millie - My boy lollipop
Raindrops - Hanky panky
Reparata & Delrons - Do wah diddy diddy
Ronnie & Relatives - I want a boy
Shirelles - Two stupid feet
Tami Lynn - I'm gonna run away from you
Teresa Brewer - He understands me
Timi Yuro - Count everything
Vi Velasco - The benefit of the doubt
Vikki Carr - He's a rebel
Wanda Jackson - Stupid cupid


2 commentaires: