samedi 8 janvier 2022

British Invasion (stereo)

Une nouvelle playlist consacrée à la British Invasion, alternant des titres connus et d'autres moins

front

 

  • Cat Stevens - I love my dog 
  • Chad & Jeremy - A very good year
  • Dave Berry - The crying game
  • Dave Clark Five - Because
  • David Garrick - Then you can tell me goodbye
  • Engelbert Humperdinck - There's a kind of hush
  • Fortunes - Voice your choice
  • Four Pennies - All my sorrows
  • Gerry & Pacemakers - Don't let the sun catch you crying
  • Herman's Hermits - Mrs Brown you've got a lovely daughter
  • Hollies - It's only make believe
  • Ian & Zodiacs - Nature boy
  • Ivy League - Don't worry baby
  • Long John Baldry - Goin' out of my head
  • Manfred Mann - Just like a woman
  • Marianne Faithfull - I'm a loser
  • Merseybeats - I think of you
  • Roulettes - The long cigarette
  • Searchers - I (who have nothing)
  • Swinging Blue Jeans - This boy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire