jeudi 7 avril 2022

Motown Vol 06 (mono)

Un sixième volume, toujours mono et sans doublons


front



  • Bob Kayli - Toodle loo 
  • Bobby Breen - Here comes that heartache
  • Brenda Holloway - Operator
  • Bunny Paul - I'm hooked
  • Eddie Holland - What about me
  • Kim Weston - Come and get these memories
  • Liz Lands - Midnight Johnny
  • Martha Reeves & Vandellas - The tracks of my tears
  • Marvelettes - I want a guy
  • Marvin Gaye - It hurt me too
  • Mary Wells - Laughing boy
  • Mickey McCullers - Same old story
  • Mickey Woods - Please Mr Kennedy
  • Originals - Come see about me
  • Spinners - How can I
  • Stevie Wonder - I hear a symphony
  • Supremes - Time changes things
  • Tammi Terrell - Come on and see me
  • Temptations - Don't look back
  • Tommy Good - Ask the lonely

1 commentaire: