jeudi 3 juin 2021

Popcorn Vol 007 (mono)

Je viens de trier, un peu, mes titres Popcorn, y m'en reste plus de 4000 à poster (sans doublons).

front


  • Alex Hassilev - Young man
  • Andrew Brown - Let's get together
  • Andy Rose - A wondrous place
  • Ann Cole - Nobody but me
  • Anthony Newley - The joker
  • Baby Washington - Hey lonely
  • Barbara Dane - I'm on my way
  • Barbara Greene - A lover's plea
  • Barrett Strong - Make up your mind
  • Barry Cryer - Hey eula
  • Barry Frank - About this thing called love
  • Bennie Shaw - What price for love
  • Bennie Turner & Armorettes - Morning teardrops
  • Betty Green Orchestra - Fever
  • Bettye Smith - Much too much
  • Bill Haley - Hawk
  • Bill Horton - I wanna know
  • Billy Bland - Doing the mule
  • Billy Crash Craddock - Heavenly love
  • Billy James - Don't you think I ought to know
 

3 commentaires: