jeudi 8 octobre 2020

Burt BACHARACH Vol 003 (stereo)

 front



Troisième volume des titres du tandem BACHARACH/DAVID

  • Aretha Franklin - Walk on by
  • Barbara Streisand - Alfie
  • Bobbie Gentry - The windows of the world
  • Bobby Goldsboro - Me japanese boy I love you
  • Chuck Jackson - Any day now
  • Connie Francis - Wanting things
  • David Garrick - Please stay
  • Delfonics - The look of love
  • Dionne Warwick - Don't make me over
  • Dusty Springfield - Wishin' and hopin'
  • Everly Brothers - Trains and boats and planes
  • Gene Pitney - Only love can break a heart
  • Jack Jones - Wives and lovers
  • Jackie DeShannon - So long Johnny
  • Jerry Butler - Make it easy on yourself
  • Manfred Mann - My little red book
  • Rick Nelson - Take a broken heart
  • Shirelles - It's love that really counts
  • Tom Jones - What's new pussycat
  • Tommy Hunt - I just don't know what to do with myself

1 commentaire: