mercredi 26 février 2020

One Hit Wonders Vol 004 (stereo)





Quatrième volume consacré au "One Hit Wonders" et toujours en stereo.


Archie Bell & Drells - Tighten up Pt 1
Beginning of the end - Funky Nassau Pt 1
Billy Stewart - Summertime
Bobby Boris Pickett - Monster mash
Buzz Clifford - Baby sittin' boogie
Carole King - It's too late
Cascades - Rhythm of the rain
Chantays - Pipeline
Classics IV - Spooky
Cliff Bennett & Rebel Rousers - Got to get you into my life
Conway Twitty - It's only make believe
Crystal Gayle - Don't it make my brown eyes blue
Daryl Hall & John Oates - I can't go for that (no can do)
Don Fardon - Indian reservation
Donnie Elbert - Where did our love go
Eagles - Hotel California
Eric Carmen - All by myself
Honeybus - I can't let Maggie go
Hot Butter - Popcorn
Jewel Akens - The birds and the bees



1 commentaire: