lundi 24 février 2020

Motown Vol 02 (mono)





Deuxième volume des titres rares du label Motown et de ses satellites.
Il est mono comme le premier et contient des titres joués au Popcorn.


Barbara McNair - Everything is good about you
Bob Kayli - Tie me tight
Brenda Holloway - You've changed me
Carolyn Crawford - Forget about me
Christine Schumacher & Supremes - Mother you smother you
Eddie Holland - I couldn't cry if I wanted to
Elgins - Put yourself in my place
Jimmy Ruffin - Beauty is only skin deep
Jr Walker & All Stars - Cleo's mood
Labrenda Ben - Just be yourself
Martha & Vandellas - Jealous lover
Marv Johnson - I'm not a plaything
Marvelettes - That's how heartaches are made
Mickey Woods - They call me cupid
Shorty Long - Function at the junction
Supremes - I want a guy
Tammi Terrell - I can't believe you love me
Tony Martin - Ask any man
Vells - There he is (at my door)
Velvelettes - He was really sayin' somethin'


1 commentaire: