mardi 8 février 2022

Girls girls girls Vol 005 (stereo)

Toujours en stereo, un cinquième volume


front

 

  • Allison Durbin - When I'm gone
  • Ann O' Day - Fever
  • Annette Funicello - Jamaica ska
  • Ann-Margret - I just don't understand
  • Barbara Brown - Forget him
  • Barbara Lewis - Straighten up your heart 
  • Barbara Mason - My baby loves me
  • Barbara Randolph - What's easy for two is so hard for one
  • Betty Everett - Chained to a memory
  • Bettye Swann - Make me yours
  • Brenda Holloway - Operator
  • Carla Thomas - To love somebody
  • Cilla Black - Love of the loved
  • Connie Francis - Come on Jerry
  • Dee Dee Warwick - When love slips away
  • Della Reese - Why don't you do right
  • Doris Duke - Woman of the ghetto
  • Dusty Springfield - That's how heartaches are made
  • Françoise Hardy - Only you can do it
  • Gale Garnett - St James infirmary

3 commentaires: